SUNREEF POWER YACHT CHARTER IN NASSAU for term charters.
Aria is the first Sunreef 80 Power to be offered for charter. She is hull #1, making her the only vessel of its kind available for charter in The Bahamas. Aria represents a truly ground breaking design. She includes the following key features. A three guest cabin layout and two separate crew accommodations. An impressive 40' beam with a 5'6" draft. She boasts a galley down layout with wide open main salon that opens direct to the foredeck. On the sun deck you will find a jacuzzi, and on the swim platform aft a Brig Navigator 520 with 90hp Yamaha outboard. In the garage under the main aft deck, you'll find a jet ski. Aria represents a platform that gives whoever onboard the ability to comfortably cruise with the stability of catamaran and the volume of a much larger 100ft+ monohull. She is what many would consider next generation yachting and is the premier power catamaran in the world. We are looking forward to having you onboard.
- Builder: Sunreef
- Year: 2019
- Length: 80ft
- Beam: 40ft
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Draft: 5.6ft
- Speed: 18kn
- Jet Ski
Need to know
- Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers day cruising and 6 passengers for overnights
- Available minimum 8 hours
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
- For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or we can return the funds back to you.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
- No red wine allowed onboard
- You must be 21 years or older to book.
- Tax and gratuity not included on the price.