Luxury yacht Charter Ferreti for day or term charters.
Delivered in 2006 with a 2015 refit, this yacht has been completely updated and customized by her owner. She is an all fiberglass constructed 112’/34.14m raised pilothouse motor yacht, designed by Gianni Zuccon and built by Ferretti Yachts Custom Line Division in Ancona, Italy. This Yacht is a brand new addition to the charter market running with an experienced and dynamic crew, who have all been onboard for over 2 years. With a spacious interior layout and exceptional flybridge, Mambo is an excellent option for charter in the Bahamas.
- Builder: Ferretti
- Year: 2004
- Length: 112ft
- Beam: 22.3ft
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Draft: 6.6ft
- Speed: 21kn
- Refit: 2015
- Jet Ski
- Snorkel Gear
- Paddle Board
- Water Ski
- Inflatable Island
- Miscellaneous Floats
- Zero-speed Stabilizers
Need to know
- Please check maximum capacity before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
- For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or we can return the funds back to you.
- Complimentary soft drinks, water and snack are provided.
- Gratuity is 15% of charter fee
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
- You must be 21 years or older to book.
- Prices do not include tax or gratuity.